Cold laser therapy is the most researched treatment modality used today. It is a painless and non-invasive therapy that reduces pain, works as an anti-inflammatory, and speeds up healing of injured tissue. Laser therapy can treat a wide variety of muscle and joint pain.
Laser therapy can treat:
- Soft Tissue & Sports Injuries such as tendonitis, sprains and strains
- Repetitive Strain Injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injuries, Epicondylitis (tennis and golfer’s elbow), plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendonitis
- Pain from arthritic conditions such as osteoarthritis
- Wounds such as cuts, burns and bruises
- Other conditions such as post herpetic neuralgia
How does it work?
A laser diode is applied to the injured and painful region and the injured tissues absorb the high-intensity light energy particles. These particles of energy are absorbed by the cell which essentially accelerates the processes of that cell. Therefore, healing of the cell structure and function happens at a much faster rate.
Get Social With Us